2009年8月20日 星期四

女兒剛從德國回到倫敦!


女兒知道我喜歡貓頭鷹,特別拍下有貓頭鷹的歐元傳給我看!
女兒剛從德國回到倫敦,準備九月初接待台灣豫劇團在倫敦的首演
莎士比亞劇作威尼斯商人!(歡迎向她索票喔!)

Colour of the wind 風中奇緣 (故事媽媽備課囉!)

災情一直報導
我心中一直出現這首歌
已經聽了好久
就是這首歌
為什麼
不知道 總覺得就是人類不尊重大自然導致今天!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbuzskVs6rc

You think you own whatever land you land on
你認為可以擁有你踏上的任何一塊土地

The earth is just a dead thing you can claim
大地是死的,你可以聲明所有權

But I know every rock and tree and creature
但我知道每一塊岩石、每一棵樹和每一個生靈

Has a life, has a spirit, has a name
都有生命、靈魂和名字

You think the only people who are people
你認為真正高等的人類

Are the people who look and think like you
是外表、想法和你一樣的人

But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
但如果你跟隨陌生人的腳步

You'll learn things you never knew you never knew
你可以學到從來不知道的事

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
你可曾聽過狼對著藍月嗥叫的聲音

Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?
你可曾問過微笑的山貓為何而笑

Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?
你能否隨著群山的聲音歌唱

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能否用風的顏色來作畫

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能否用風的顏色來作畫

Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
到森林裡那些隱藏在松樹下的小徑奔跑

Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth
品嚐大地上充滿陽光甜味的野莓

Come roll in all the riches all around you
在你身邊豐饒的大自然中打滾

And for once, never wonder what they're worth
絕對不要懷疑它們的價值

The rainstorm and the river are my brothers
暴雨和河流是我的兄長

The heron and the otter are my friends
蒼鷺和水獺是我的朋友

And we are all connected to each other
我們彼此心手相連

In a circle, in a hoop that never ends
連成一個無盡的圓

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
你可曾聽過狼對著藍月嗥叫的聲音

Or let the eagle tell you where he's been
或讓老鷹告訴你牠去過的地方

Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?
你能否隨著群山的聲音歌唱

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能否用風的顏色來作畫

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能否用風的顏色來作畫

How high does the sycamore grow?
楓樹能長到多高

If you cut it down, then you'll never know
如果你砍倒它,那你永遠無法知道

And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
你將永遠聽不見狼對著藍月嗥叫的聲音

For whether we are white or copper skinned
不論我們的膚色是白色或古銅色

We need to sing with all the voices of the mountain
我們應該隨著群山的聲音歌唱

We need to paint with all the colors of the wind
我們應該用風的顏色來畫畫

You can own the earth and still
你可以擁有大地

All you'll own is earth until
但你所有的就只是大地

You can paint with all the colors of the wind
你可以用風的顏色來作畫